Effective May 1, 2021 This privacy statement describes how GenVault, LLC collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: GenVault.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if GenVault, LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you. We partner with a third-party ad network to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.